Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1liO0YRgZ ▲▼ Crave For It. Done For It!: Kartini's Day

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Kartini's Day

3 days ago, on April 21 was Kartini's Day. Kartini's Day was reminder us about Kartini, the first woman's fighter who defended the emancipation of women, especially in Indonesia. It's a loooooong time I didn't celebrate the Kartini's Day. The last lime I celebrated Kartini's Day when I was in junior high school (about 3.5 years ago, it's so long time..) This year I wanted to celebrate Kartini's Day again by participated photo contest on @FixieBikeMarket. The theme of that photo contest is "Kartini on Fixie"


This is some photos of me for participated that photo contest...

With my Brain Atales frame

My mom's red kebaya and batik

rather difficult to pose. made me must hold the bike to keep from falling while used high heels


[ps : all of  the photos was captured by my mom (she is the best photographer for me)]

And I want to say... 


Happy Kartini's day for all woman in Indonesia ♥



1 comment:

  1. Wow.. brilliant concept!.... You should take the photo in urban area, like in kampung area...hehe... the photo will be more stand out.

    Cheers
    www.felixkusmanto.com

    ReplyDelete