Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1liO0YRgZ ▲▼ Crave For It. Done For It!: We are in a Birdcage

Monday, May 30, 2011

We are in a Birdcage

    Last Saturday night, me and my friends went to a Birdcage to celebrate Antony's birthday. Before the stair to the main restaurant, we can find a fancy boutique with a row of clothing imports in line behind the thick glass. Unlike the usual restaurant & lounge concept, Birdcage try to give forest ambiance represented by the implementation of furniture made of wood. 
    We chose a long table on the second floor, and the place was comfortable enough to chat with the others. I prepared another surprise for my birthday boy, Antony. Finally the surprise successed! When we finished eating, the waiter brought cake to our table while singing Happy Birthday song. This surprise also running well because of help from my lovely sisters, Ceria and Loretta :)
    And last Saturday night was great, I really enjoyed that night and I also get the first cake from Antony. Woohoooo!!! 

















No comments:

Post a Comment